Punctuality and Class Attendance
- Students are expected to join a class within 15 minutes of the scheduled class time. In a case, where a student does not join a class within 15 minutes, the class will be marked as absent by the teacher. There will be no compensation class in this case.
- Each class will be 50 minutes to 1 hour long. Students have the right to request for a new class if a Guru ends a class in less than 45 minutes.
- Students reserve the right to demand a compensation class, in a case where a teacher does not join a class within 10 minutes to the scheduled class time.
Student's code of conduct
Private engagements with Gurus outside Bmusician platform, Getting Teacher's contact information, sharing personal contact information with Teacher without prior permission from Bmusician is STRICTLY prohibited.
- If a student misbehaves with the Guru or shows disrespect to the Guru, Bmusician reserves the right to CANCEL the student’s subscription and FORBID the student from using the Bmusician platform. In such a case, Bmusician will not refund the fees paid for the unused classes.
- The student is expected to follow the instructions of the Guru during the class.
- Parents, if required, can accompany the students during the class. However, only minimum degree of involvement is expected from the parents during the lessons.
- The student is not allowed to initiate private classes with the Guru.
- The student is not allowed to accept any private class arrangements or offers made by the Guru.
- The student should report any private class arrangements or offers made by the Guru to Bmusician immediately.
- The student should acknowledge that initiating private classes with his or her Guru that was provided by Bmusician, is a breach of integrity, and Bmusician can take strict action against such individuals.
- Drinking Alchohol, Smoking and other such similar behaviour is strictly prohibited during the Live class. A maximum of 2 warnings will be issued in such cases. If a student continues to do so after repeated warnings, he/she will be banned from using the platform with immediate effect without refund.
- Disrespect shown to the Guru in any form will be taken very seriously. Bmusician reserves the right to decide what is disrepectful and what is not. Such students will be banned from using the platform with immediate effect without refund.
- If a student assesses that the assigned Guru is not up to the mark or is misbehaving, the student has the duty of immediately informing Bmusician. Upon investigating if found true, Bmusician will take strict action against such Gurus. A new Guru will be allocated to the student.
Cancelling or Rescheduling a Class / Putting Remaining Classes on Hold
Cancellation or rescheduling of a class must be done at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled class time. Such cancellation or rescheduling should be done using the Bmusician Class Calender feature only. Students are discouraged from seeking Bmusician’s administrative assistance for class cancellation (except in emergency situations) and rescheduling as the necessary self-help features are already provided in the Bmusician platform.
Students are discouraged from putting remaining classes on hold. However, a student may request to put remaining classes on hold in unavoidable circumstances. Such requests will be assessed by Bmusician on a case-by-case basis. Whether or not approval is granted, there would be no refund of fees paid to Bmusician.
Minimum Computing Resources for Classes via Bmusician
The computing resources used to learn via Bmusician must meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- Desktop/ Laptop with Google Chrome browser or Phone/Tablet with Bmusician App installed is required for the classes.
- Minimum Internet speed of 20 mbps is required for the classes.
- In case if the class gets disrupted due to the student’s computing resources not meeting the minimum requirements for learning via the Bmusician platform, Bmusician will not provide for any compensation. If such problem arises from the Guru's end, then Bmusician shall cancel the class and reschedule a compensation class at no extra cost to the student.
- Taking a class outside Bmusician platform or requesting the teacher to do so is strictly prohibited. Any student/teacher making such requests/attempts will be banned from using Bmusician.
Bmusician Live Classroom has a inbuilt class recorder that gives HD class recording for every class,
- The inbuilt class recorder can be used only 1 time in a class. Classes can be recorded for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Class recording will be stored in public but unlisted. However, student can request to hide the videos from public and the videos will hidden immediately.
- Class recordings will be used for promotional/ advertisement purposes but only upon obtaining permission from the student for the same.
- Class recordings cannot be downloaded. They can be watched on both bmusician website and mobile apps.
Discontinuation of a Guru
If a Guru discontinues with Bmusician due some unavaoidable reason, while a student has unfinished classes, Bmusician will attempt to allocate another Guru for the student within a week. In an unfortunate event and only if a new Guru could not be assigned to the student, Bmusician will provide a refund for the unused classes.
Change of Guru
A student may request Bmusician to change his or her Guru. However, a valid reason must be provided in such cases. Bmusician reserves the right to approve or disapprove such requests. If approved, a new Guru will be allocated to the student at the earliest.
Bmusician implements a subscription based Fee payment model. Fees will be automatically deducted for each subscription term on the date of subscription. Upon successful fee payment, the number of classes corresponding to the subscription term would be allotted to the student’s account and a invoice will be sent to the student via email.
Bmusician reserves the right to deduct fees (whether for subscription or enrolment) from the student’s bank/credit card account provided at the time of subscription/registration.
Fee will be deducted on the subscription date and time every term, regardless of the number of unused lessons left in the user's account
Student can upgrade/downgrade or cancel their subscription. In case of upgrade or downgrade, he/she will be charged with the new amount and the subscription plan will be changed immediately.
In case of cancellation, students will not be charged in future. There will be no refund for any previous payments. However, unused classes will not be removed and the student can attend these classes.
Cancellation of Subscription
If a student cancels a subscription prior to the completion of the subscription term, that is, while still having outstanding unused classes, Bmusician would not provide any fee refund, however, the student can make use the classes as the cancellation of the subscription would take effect only when the term of subscription ends.
Bmusician follows a strict no-refund policy. Any amount that is paid for classes in terms of subscription will not be refunded.
In an event of subscription cancellation, the classes left unused in a user's account can still be utilized only in the form of classses and will not be refunded. .
In some rare cases, per approval of Bmusician Finance Team, we may process refunds of a payment made to users with a maximum cap of 500 USD. In such cases, the user shall be charged for any Payment Gateway Charges/Taxes/Currency Convertion charges. The refund after deducting any such charges amount shall reach the user's account within 5-7 business days.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
Bmusician reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the above mentioned Terms at any time. The users shall be notified about the changes.
If you have any queries regarding the Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.